We too have a story to tell.
- Whenever possible, bring the care to the client. Injury, illness or growing older shouldn’t mean giving up the comfort and familiarity of home.
- Provide single-point coordination of all care – medical and non-medical. Nearly all home care clients need some combination of medical and practical assistance. Inspire offers both. The result: clients and families can work with just one provider focused on delivering the consistency, communication and excellent service they deserve.
In response, Lorine and her husband John founded Inspire Home Care, putting together a family owned and operated agency with a knowledgeable, experienced team to offer clients in Southeast Michigan:
- All types of in-home care, from the simplest errands to the most complex rehabilitation
- Care coordinated by one skilled, experienced point of contact
- Care delivered with compassion and professionalism by a team of the region’s best caregivers