Caring for a sick or aging loved one can be an overwhelming experience for many people in Southeast Michigan – but help is available. The Area Agency on Aging 1-B (AAA 1-B) is hosting its 15th Annual Solutions for Family Caregiver Expo to provide caregivers with valuable information, answers, and links to community resources and services in an effort to provide family caregivers with relief from their daily responsibilities and support to help them continue their important role.
Whether you are caring for a spouse, mother, father, child, relative or friend a few hours a week or 24 hours a day, you will not want to miss this important and FREE event:
- Visit with more than 90 exhibitors to learn more about products and services available to assist caregivers.
- Attend expert presentations throughout the day on a variety of topics.
- “Ask The Resource Specialist” and receive answers to questions on Medicare, Medicaid, prescription assistance and long term care insurance and learn about specific services and resources available in your community.
- Enjoy morning refreshments
- Cash and Carry Snacks Available
- Respite Care At The Expo for older adults and persons with disabilities is also available on-site at the event. Respite reservation required at (800) 852-7795.
- Door Prizes & Giveaways!