27475 Huron Circle
Novi, MI 48377
Enjoy educational vignettes that identify and demonstrate transition of care interruptions
that interfere with safe, cost-effective, efficient, quality and patient-centric care!
1. Identify common failure points in transition of care that influence poor patient outcome.
2. Identify the critical information needed to render safe care during transport and avoid wrongful resuscitation.
3. Outline various communication strategies that lead to more effective care coordination and improved patient outcome.
4. Provide an opportunity for participants to network and report out other strategies to improve transitions
5. Define key ethical constructs as they relate to the care of geriatric patient.
8:30 – 9:00am Registration/Breakfast
9:00 – 10:00am – Part One of Presentation
10:00 – 10:15am – 10:15am – Break
10:15 – 11:10am – Part Two of Presentation
11:10 – 11:15am – Questions and Answers, Evaluation and Tours